Registration deadline for all travel Mite, Squirt, Peewee and Bantam players is Saturday April 10th 2020. **NEW** A late registration fee of $100 will be added to any registration made after this date.
Practice will begin on August 24th for some teams so do not delay registering!
- All travel players must be registered with USAH and SRIYHA for the 2020 - 2021 season by the above date or else he/she will not be allowed to practice with their team. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please note that once again this season we have multiple payment plan options available. After your initial registration's payment, no payment plan will require another payment until early October at the soonest.
- All tuition prices listed during registration for Mite, Squirt, Peewee and Bantam players have been reduced by the tryout fee ($150) and the season deposit ($150) you made in the spring, i.e. $1295 full season tuition will show a balance due of $995, plus any payment plans fee, during registration. There will not be a need to enter any codes during the registration process to enable these credits.
- In order to participate in tryouts, your player must first be registered for the season. In the event that your player tries out and does not get placed on a travel team, we will convert his/her registration to one of our house league program's rates after the teams have been selected.
- Please note that there is NO LATE FEE for Mite travel registrations.
- Volunteers - Information for those wishing to volunteer on or off ice can be found on our website here.