SRIYHA has been developing hockey players with a goal of high school hockey and beyond since 2002. All teams compete in the South Coast Hockey League (SCHL) and enjoy a 28 game schedule in Rhode Island and southern Massachusetts.
Open to boys and girls, ages 6 - 18, the program offers:
- Team practices - teams will practice 2 - 3 times per week (dependent on game schedule) focused on skill development
- Game schedule - 28 game schedule running from September through March in the South Coast Hockey League
- Skills - SRIYHA offers skills nights to all levels of play each month. SRIYHA contracts outside professional coaching to conduct skills nights to train our players
- Goaltender training - SRIYHA offers goaltending training, development and clinics throughout the season
- Qualified, USA Hockey certified coaches with great experience, including NCAA and Professional alumni