skip navigation

COVID-19 UPDATE

TRYOUTS

 U8 - U18 tryouts will be postponed until further notice.  We remain hopeful that we will conduct tryouts before July. SRIYHA may seek alternate ice for tryouts but we are not pursuing that option at this time. Once restrictions are lifted we will email out new information.

    THANK YOU to our valued sponsors!

    Recent SRIYHA News


    Siteheader